Old 15-10-2004, 02:03 PM
Grubber

"Gae Xavier" wrote in message
escapee wrote:

I took a walk around today in the back gardens which are not tamed at

all. I
found several mounds of turds about the size of a cat, but a bit larger.

Aside
from a cat, what else could that be? Do skunks live in brush piles?

How big
are armadillo turds? I'm stumped. In one of the piles, there were a

bunch of
berry seeds in the turds.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for yourself or a

friend?

This sounds like elephant dung... usually found in Kenya... or... your
husband didn't make it back to the house in time.

Turds the size of a cat? What did hubby eat?

Old 15-10-2004, 03:59 PM
Gae Xavier

Grubber wrote:

"Gae Xavier" wrote in message

escapee wrote:

I took a walk around today in the back gardens which are not tamed at

all. I

found several mounds of turds about the size of a cat, but a bit larger.

Aside

from a cat, what else could that be? Do skunks live in brush piles?

How big

are armadillo turds? I'm stumped. In one of the piles, there were a

bunch of

berry seeds in the turds.

Need a good, cheap, knowledge expanding present for yourself or a

friend?

This sounds like elephant dung... usually found in Kenya... or... your
husband didn't make it back to the house in time.

Turds the size of a cat? What did hubby eat?

Let's put it this way -- How does a raccoon or a possum pass a turd the
size of a cat?!! They are the size of a cat! A hubby is more likely. LOL
Old 15-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Rusty Mase

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:59:53 -0500, Gae Xavier wrote:

found several mounds of turds about the size of a cat, but a bit larger.

Let's put it this way -- How does a raccoon or a possum pass a turd the
size of a cat?!! They are the size of a cat! A hubby is more likely. LOL

Gae, I vote for raccoon. They can be much bigger than a cat, up to 35
pounds. Also they are omnivores and will pass seeds in their
excrement. But so will coyotes and foxes.

Raccoons also tend to leave turds in conspicuous places whereas most
other animals just go anywhere. Hubby would be more circumspect, I
HOPE!

Rusty Mase
Old 15-10-2004, 08:09 PM
escapee

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:10:38 -0500, Rusty Mase opined:

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:59:53 -0500, Gae Xavier wrote:

found several mounds of turds about the size of a cat, but a bit larger.

Let's put it this way -- How does a raccoon or a possum pass a turd the
size of a cat?!! They are the size of a cat! A hubby is more likely. LOL

Gae, I vote for raccoon. They can be much bigger than a cat, up to 35
pounds. Also they are omnivores and will pass seeds in their
excrement. But so will coyotes and foxes.

Raccoons also tend to leave turds in conspicuous places whereas most
other animals just go anywhere. Hubby would be more circumspect, I
HOPE!

Rusty Mase

Yes, and as I can clearly see this is in good humor, I hope this is not being
disrespectful to a person who comes before all others, to me.

The turd was the size of a cat turd. I imagine you all knew, and are now joking
a bit.

Old 15-10-2004, 08:30 PM
Gae Xavier

ROTFLOL

I thought I read that the turds were "the size of a cat"!

Old 15-10-2004, 11:16 PM
dt

escapee wrote:

[...]

emily
Oooooooh! Well, that's different, then.

Never mind!
/emily

DT
http://www.thehungersite.com/
Old 16-10-2004, 01:30 AM
jOhN

Gae Xavier wrote:
ROTFLOL

I thought I read that the turds were "the size of a cat"!

I love the English dis-language. It never ceases to promote original
thought ;-)

On the serious side, I would agree with the raccoon theory based on my
backyard and hunting background ( for the outdoors experience, I eat
what I shoot, & most of them get away anyway). Raccoons are pretty smart
and you may have found that they thoroughly clean out your wildlife
feeding spots.

friend? http://www.animaux.net/stern/present.html

Old 16-10-2004, 03:38 PM
escapee

On Sat, 16 Oct 2004 00:30:07 GMT, jOhN opined:

I love the English dis-language. It never ceases to promote original
thought ;-)

On the serious side, I would agree with the raccoon theory based on my
backyard and hunting background ( for the outdoors experience, I eat
what I shoot, & most of them get away anyway). Raccoons are pretty smart
and you may have found that they thoroughly clean out your wildlife
feeding spots.

I have no idea what lives back on our property. There are three very large
brush piles there for anyone who wishes to move in. This is a Certified
Wildlife Backyard Habitat by Texas Parks and Wildlife and World Wildlife
Federation.

I never shoot at anything, and I carefully remove insects from inside our home
when they venture in. That's me.

Victoria