Old 16-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Frogleg

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:15:14 -0400, "Toonartist"
wrote:

I just harvested all my peppers because the weather is turning, but every
year I end up with a couple grocery bags full of sweet green peppers. Anyone
have a good recipe for all of them. And I'm not looking for stuffed pepper
recipes, but a way to process all those peppers into something good that I
will be able to enjoy in the coming months.

You can char and de-skin them and freeze. Big PITA, but lovely to have
on hand. I use in pasta salad with shrimp.