Old 17-10-2004, 11:57 AM
Sacha

On 17/10/04 10:45, in article , "JennyC"
wrote:

"Lee and Kath" wrote in message
I have had a Ceanothus for about 5 years on a semi shaded bank. It flourished

and has looked
fabulous each spring with loads of mid blue flowers and arching branches.

It was gorgeous again this spring but as I went down to gather the apples I

noticed that it is
completely dead. Every bit of it is brown, like a beech hedge's leaves, but

all the other shrubs are
healthy.

It is in an area which we leave quite wild - do not spray (we don't do that

anyway) or weed. Has
anyone got any ideas about what happened?

Kath

Vine weevils ?? They got mine..........
Jenny

Or hard cutting back by any chance? They don't like that.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk