Old 17-10-2004, 10:25 PM
Franz Heymann

"DRD" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 11:09:39 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

As side-line, but on topic: A short time ago Which or Gardening

Which
had a review of garden blowers/vacs. Unfortunately I have mislaid

my
copy of the journal, and now I also want to buy one. Is there a

kind
soul amongst the urglers who will post some summary of the
conclusions, including price and supliers?

Franz

I normally read these issues in the local library and photocopy what

need. Will try and pop into the local and let you know - unless u

beat
me to it!

You will certainly beat me to it. The nearest library which would
have "Which" is just short of 40 miles from here.
Many thanks for your offer!

Franz