Old 18-10-2004, 11:01 AM
Sacha

On 17/10/04 20:57, in article
, "Charlie Pridham"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
Anybody else growing this?
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk
South Devon
(remove the weeds to email me)

Its always in flower when we go there and I have never managed to get my
hands on it (no seeds cos its in flower!), does it set seed for you?
Its very pretty and so nice to have it flowering now.

--

It hasn't set seed so far but Ray's only had it ten years. ;-) It seems
to be something of a rarity here (nobody mentions it in the Plant Finder)