Old 18-10-2004, 01:22 PM
Des Higgins

"Aardvark" wrote in message

My wormery has done its stuff and as a result I have a tray of lovely
brown material.

I am after recipes and advice on how to use the worm cast material.

Lasagne?
Shepherds Pie?

Otherwise throw it over the back wall at night into the neighbours garden.

Thanks

Phil

Seriously though (sorry for the silly jokes; I could not resist), I thought
the main reason for a wormery is to use it to get rid of organic waste that
would otherwise get dumped with the rest of the household rubbish, in a nice
manner. The left over brown stuff is a bonus? Dig it into your favourite
flower or vegetable bed?

Des