Old 18-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Bill Stock

"Craig Brye" wrote in message
I live in the US, but I bought my PMDD from a Canadian place a few years
ago.

I think it was Home Grown Hydroponics, or something like that.

--
Craig Brye
University of Phoenix Online

"Bill Stock" wrote in message
Anyone have a cheap source for Trace Elements in Canada?

I like Greg Watson's site, but he uses UPS to ship to Canada. I've also

seen
the Hydroponic sites, but the markup seems a little steep for a 100 gr.

I'm
not far from Plantex (Plant-Prod), but I don't know if they sell to
individuals? Not that I really want 2 kilos of this stuff.

TIA

Thanks Craig.

I'm only a few miles from the plant, so I phoned them up and placed an order
for pickup. The Canadian flavour is slightly different than the U.S.
(Plantex) version. According to the chemist I spoke to, the Canadian version
has no Magnesium, but does have Boron and uses an additional chelating
agent. She said the additional agent should make the Canadian version
stable over a wider PH range (storage?). I plan to add Epsom Salts, so the
lack of Magnesium should not be an issue. It was really a pleasant
experience dealing with this company.