Old 19-10-2004, 12:58 AM
Frank H. Kirchner

Thanks to you both for your suggestions.

Frank

"Frank H. Kirchner" wrote in message
Hello Orchid Friends-

I am about to order new shade cloth for the greenhouse. I live in Coastal
SE Virginia where we have temperate winters and hot sultry summers. The
greenhouse has a direct, unshaded in winter, southern exposure. The
current shade cloth is 78% lathe and the greenhouse needs more light
especially as we move into the winter months. The back wall of the
greenhouse is a cinderblock wall with a lean to type greenhouse attached
to it and resting on a three foot foundation. Suggestions regarding the
best density shade cloth and/or reasonable quality distributors would be
appreciated.

Hope the Florida folks are recovering from all the terrible weather and
that all are enjoying a peaceful and wonderful fall.

Thanks.

--
Frank H. Kirchner