Old 19-10-2004, 05:33 AM
Sean Houtman

"Cereus-longispinus" wrote in
om:

"Dr. Ellis D" wrote in message
om...
Why do leaves change colors in the fall? Thanks.

Why not?

You mean to say that a Google search didn't turn up anything
explaining this? I find that rather hard to believe.

And you have the nerve to call yourself a doctor.

My Neurologist knows pretty much nothing about plants, but when it
comes time for adjusting my meds, I talk to him, instead of you, eh?

Is it possible that the good doctor may be asking for the ultimate
cause of the change instead of the proximal cause? How much good is
a google search going to help with that?

Sean