Old 19-10-2004, 12:23 PM
DavidH DavidH is offline
Registered User

I've just picked up on the July discussion about garden scythes. The "Garden Scyther" referred to below is advertised on Saturdays in The Times (£11.95 for one or ££9.95 each for two, +P&P).

I'm wondering whether anyone else, in addition to the one report (below) has
bought one and what he or she thinks of it - effectiveness, durability etc.

Other than that, I remember Chris Beardshaw on 'Gardeners' World' a few weeks ago using a scythe of similar size handle/action to a golf club. Can anyone tell me more about it?
Thanks