Old 19-10-2004, 02:18 PM
www.Fish-Forums.com

You can do this either way.
Usually i let them get some nice roots and then cut them off of the
stem and plant them.
Either way will work though just make sure they are not really tiny or
they may not do as well.

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

On Mon, 18 Oct 2004 15:16:18 -0400, "Animal"
wrote:

I have a large Amazon(unknown species,but very common in the stores).It has
put out a large stem that has developed some plants on it.Some are above the
water some below.Should I anchor the plantlets,or let them stay above
water.And when can I separate the small plants.
T.I.A.