Old 19-10-2004, 10:23 PM
escapee

I didn't realize one had germinated in my back near the brush, but it is now
well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy
in a few weeks.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:35:36 GMT, "Cereus-validus."
opined:

How about Ailanthus altissima, the "Tree of Heaven", the tree from hell? It
has to be one of the fastest growing weed trees!!!!

"Bob" wrote in message
. com...
There are many organic ways to excellerate the growth of a tree. Have
you ever concidered the Paulownia Tree (Empress Tree). This tree can
grow upto 30 ft in 3 years. For more information:
www.fast-growing-tree.com