Old 19-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Bob

Default Fast-Growing-Tree

There are many organic ways to excellerate the growth of a tree. Have
you ever concidered the Paulownia Tree (Empress Tree). This tree can
grow upto 30 ft in 3 years. For more information:
www.fast-growing-tree.com
Old 19-10-2004, 08:35 PM
Cereus-validus.

How about Ailanthus altissima, the "Tree of Heaven", the tree from hell? It
has to be one of the fastest growing weed trees!!!!

om...

Old 19-10-2004, 09:32 PM
Bill

Bob wrote:

There are many organic ways to excellerate the growth of a tree. Have
you ever concidered the Paulownia Tree (Empress Tree). This tree can
grow upto 30 ft in 3 years. For more information:
www.fast-growing-tree.com

What a rip-off, $24 USD plus shipping for a 2 cent tree!
--
The Hawke
Old 19-10-2004, 10:23 PM
escapee

I didn't realize one had germinated in my back near the brush, but it is now
well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy
in a few weeks.

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:35:36 GMT, "Cereus-validus."
opined:

How about Ailanthus altissima, the "Tree of Heaven", the tree from hell? It
has to be one of the fastest growing weed trees!!!!

. com...

Old 19-10-2004, 11:48 PM
David Ross

Bob wrote:

There are many organic ways to excellerate the growth of a tree. Have
you ever concidered the Paulownia Tree (Empress Tree). This tree can
grow upto 30 ft in 3 years. For more information:
www.fast-growing-tree.com

If you want us to treat you seriously, at least learn how to spell
"accelerate".

--

David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

complies with Web standards. See http://www.mozilla.org/.

Old 20-10-2004, 02:39 AM
Cereus-validus.

After they flower and fruit next year, there should easily be millions upon
millions of seeds to which you can help yourself!!!!

Old 20-10-2004, 07:11 AM
David Smith`

Yes, please. It is a well known and scientifically proven fact that those
who misspell "accelerate" should not be treated seriously.

Old 20-10-2004, 02:20 PM
DavesVideo

get-out saidL

one had germinated in my back near the brush, but it is now

well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy
in a few weeks.

Since you are talking about Ailanthus, better be prepared to cut it down again
next year also.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave
Old 20-10-2004, 02:27 PM
DavesVideo

David Smithsaid:

It is a well known and scientifically proven fact that those

who misspell "accelerate" should not be treated seriously.

Hardly a scientific fact, but certainly a reasonable rule of thumb. If you
are going to dump an ad into a newsgroup, it is in your own interest to use a
spell check.

Old 20-10-2004, 03:37 PM
escapee

On 20 Oct 2004 13:20:24 GMT, (DavesVideo) opined:

get-out saidL

one had germinated in my back near the brush, but it is now

well over 15 feet tall from this year only. I think the saw will come in handy
in a few weeks.

Since you are talking about Ailanthus, better be prepared to cut it down again
next year also.

Dave
http://members.tripod.com/~VideoDave

Yes, it is going to need cutting many times before it dies. Unfortunately, the
creek down the block has many of these trees and I have many birds pooping out
their seeds on our property.

Old 20-10-2004, 10:40 PM
Barbara Santiago

My trees in my back yard is growing so tall they are growing into my
neighbors back yard. I decided to put gasoline on the trees in burn
the roots. So it have been one month my trees I have not grown back.
Old 21-10-2004, 01:28 AM
J. Davidson

What is the downside of this tree? Just that it is short lived?
Jackie