Old 20-10-2004, 02:41 AM
Cereus-validus.

First tell under which conditions you are growing it. If you are growing it
in the window, what time of the day does it receive light? How often do you
water it? What are you using for fertilizer?

"ah" wrote in message
newsan.2004.10.20.00.32.32.779184@happy1...
On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 00:24:41 +0000, Cereus-longispinus wrote:

Its a badly grown Euphorbia decaryi var. spirosticha Rauh & Hebding.

Ah, but I've managed to keep it alive for these past four years!

Appreciate the ID (Thank You)--the first step in tring to take better care
of it.

Alas, I don't have the slightest idea what to do now....

http://images.google.com/images?q=Eu...=Google+Search

The leaves and branches are a bit etiolated because it isn't getting
enough light.

Aye; W-opening /small/ window exposure only, here--best I can do ;/

ta, anyway

"ah" wrote in message
newsan.2004.10.19.00.08.04.338359@happy1...
Greetings.