Old 20-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Oxymel of Squill

I think frogs add themselves (though they've never discovered where my pond
it) and (if you have pump and waterfall) lilies don't like moving water.
I'm for letting the pond see after itself on the whole during winter.

when I was young my US stamps for Labor Day were thematically filed under
Women

"Rob" wrote in message
om...
Ah hell. Installed my first pond this summer. Filled it up on Labor
Day weekend. Been enjoying it for weeks, but now it's getting cool
and wet. I want to add frogs and lilys, but was advised to wait till
spring. Getting too unpleasant out there to enjoy working around it.

What do ponders do during the winter?