Old 20-10-2004, 03:35 PM
Steveo

A do over is tough with hydro..the fiber is in the way for overseeding
unless it's removed. I would have forgone the hydro-fiber this late in the
year.

Anonymous wrote:
It is awful late in the year for you to be seeding in Massachusetts.
You *might* get lucky and get it to come up. I am surprised that a
professional lawncare company would do hydroseeding this late in the
year. I hope the contract you signed included a guarantee that the
grass will germinate. Most likely you are looking at a do over. I hope
I'm wrong.

Stephen Clark wrote:
Hello,
We have recently hydroseeded our new lawn. It is the middle of October
and we live in Massachusetts. For the past week the high temperatures
have been around 55 to 60 degrees with low temps getting down to the
low 40's. It has rained recently, but I am afraid that it may be too
cool for the seeds to germinate.
What do you think?
Thanks.

Truly Concerned