Old 20-10-2004, 02:39 PM
Al

I'm in Southern Ontario.
I purchased 500g packages from a hydroponics store for $3 and $4 ea.,
depending on the chemical.
Perhaps a high markup compared to buying a ton, but for our purposes
it's pretty cheap.

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 12:08:17 -0400, "Bill Stock"
wrote:

Anyone have a cheap source for Trace Elements in Canada?

I like Greg Watson's site, but he uses UPS to ship to Canada. I've also seen
the Hydroponic sites, but the markup seems a little steep for a 100 gr. I'm
not far from Plantex (Plant-Prod), but I don't know if they sell to
individuals? Not that I really want 2 kilos of this stuff.

TIA

--
The letter 'Q' has been added to my otherwise valid email address for spam protection.
To email me please remove the 'Q'.