Old 21-10-2004, 04:51 AM
Brian S.

Java Ferns are typically very slow growing plants. They don't need much
light either.

The only thing I can think of is possibly the type of light that you are
using, which is a standard fluorescent, and how many fish you have in the
water to supply carbon dioxide and other nutrients to the plants.

Brian S.

"weetat" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all ,

I have one Java Fern plant and other plants which i did not have any
ideas falls in which plants family. However their leaf are similar like
ferns.

I have the plants for 3 to 4 weeks already. The plants are OK .
But it did not grow talls , it only surviving.

My question is that are the aquatic plants will grow very tall like to
house plants for instance.
My java fern did no growing , maybe some problem with my tank . Some of
java fern have brown or brown spots on it (not algae)

My tanks setup :

29 gal , 6.5 pH , 10KH , CO2(did not have reading yet) and T4 Lighting
.

Any explaination is much appreciated.