Old 21-10-2004, 10:58 AM
Dick

On 21 Oct 2004 00:25:28 -0700, "weetat"
wrote:

Hi Brian ,

Thank for your response.
I am agree with you that is the light which cause the plant dying.
Any recommondation about which plant light brand that i can use or
buy ?

thanks

"Low Light" plants do grow slowly, but can grow tall with enough time.
I don't use CO2 nor fertilize, just fish waste. I have 5 tanks with
various flourescent bulbs, but all amount to low light conditions.
Since the bulbs are close to 2 years of age, I am sure the output is
less than the watts would suggest.

I believe you have only had the plants a few weeks. If so, you are
too optimistic, especially if you are growing "low light" plants.
They grow very slowly which is a blessing since it means less pruning.
I bought a variety of plants and thought they were never going grow,
but now I have heavy vegetation and am pleased the top half of the
tanks is clear for swimming.

dick