Old 21-10-2004, 11:45 AM
Chookie

In article ,
"Harry" wrote:

What's the best way to eradicate this horrible stuff?

I thought it was rather pretty, really (it was introduced to my back yard with
a load of sandstone rubble; I'd never seen it before and only found out what
it was when I was having a look through a weed manual).

I keep pulling it up, but it re-appears.
(I used to pull it up and leave it lying on the ground, but now I throw it
in the bin)

I just compost it at flowering time, before it sets seed. It's much easier to
pull out than kikuyu!

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"Life is like a cigarette -- smoke it to the butt." -- Harvie Krumpet