Old 21-10-2004, 08:08 PM
www.Fish-Forums.com

Do you add ferts?
What is your lighting times.
All plants will benefit from frequesnt water changes and addition of
ferts either to the water colum or the substrate depending on the
element.

Some plants like java and anubias grow slow while others like indica
grow fast.

Marc
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______
Want to win a FREE new co2 system or a lighting system check out our
forum for our newest contest coming up

http://www.fish-forums.com

Http://www.aquatic-store.com

On 20 Oct 2004 20:25:19 -0700, "weetat"
wrote:

Hi all ,

I have one Java Fern plant and other plants which i did not have any
ideas falls in which plants family. However their leaf are similar like
ferns.

I have the plants for 3 to 4 weeks already. The plants are OK .
But it did not grow talls , it only surviving.

My question is that are the aquatic plants will grow very tall like to
house plants for instance.
My java fern did no growing , maybe some problem with my tank . Some of
java fern have brown or brown spots on it (not algae)

My tanks setup :

29 gal , 6.5 pH , 10KH , CO2(did not have reading yet) and T4 Lighting
.

Any explaination is much appreciated.