Old 21-10-2004, 05:22 PM
madgardener

Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves.
All things are bound together.
All things connect." Chief Seattle
"J. Davidson" wrote in message
Does anyone have one they wish to part with? I will happily pay postage.
Jackie

I don't consider mine a weed, despite that she has given me a daughter

tree off her roots down my slope, thrown a seedling over to the other side
of my property where it's now mature enough to flower, and sent shoots up
into the BBQ pit/fountain garden. If I spot another seedling, instead of
pulling it up, I'll see if I can lift it for you. I'll let you know if I'm
successful. e-mail me and I'll put you in my address book, and when I spot
a seedling of Pawlonia (or Chinese Princess tree or FOXGLOVE TREE) I'll let
you know and you can then send me yer address and I'll let you know what the
postage will be. only until then, ok?
madgardener up on the ridge, back in Fairy Holler overlooking English
Mountain where the Pawlonia trees are weedy trees but I adore them, Eastern
TEnnessee, zone 7, Sunset zone 36