Old 22-10-2004, 04:32 PM
Chris Rowe

"Robert" wrote in message
:::::
:: When do you plant them out? I plant mine out in June. Some buds are
:: still opening but they started in Aug/Sep
::
: Hi Robert
: I leave them in the garden all year,they were just as late last year
: as well
:: Chris

What sort are they? If they are 'normal' sprays they are probably getting
set back by late frosts and I don't believe they are as vigorous as new
cuttings but I'm no expert. There are other sorts that stay in but to my
mind they are not as good

I suppose they are normal ones,they were given to me a few years ago as

pot plants which I put in the garden when they had finnished blooming
Chris