Old 22-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Bill Stock

"Gerryc" wrote in message

Bill Stock Wrote:
My bubble counter did not come with any directions. How deep should I
place
it in the tank?

I'm not getting any bubbles and there is about 6" of water in the
airline.
My C02 reactor (O.J. Container) is swolen but does not seem to be
producing
enough pressure to force the water out of the tube. I noticed a slight
yeast
smell around the container, so I may have a leak around my tubing
seal.

TIA

Make sure the device is completely submerged - other that that I don't
think it matters how deep you place it (you could argue that the deeper
it is placed, the more time there is for escaping bubbles from the top
of the device to be absorbed, but I would say the benefit of this is
negligible)

It can take up to 72 hours from the time the device is primed to when
the first bubbles make an appearance. If you think you have a leak,
try painting some children's bubble mix around the seal to see if gas
is escaping.

Thanks Gerry,

What do you mean by primed, yeast mixed? No directions like I said.

I guess Catnip bubble mix will have to do for my test.

--
Gerryc