Old 22-10-2004, 07:36 PM
Dmitri Priimak

My guess is that you CO2 must be leaking somewhere. Even though you O.J.
container is swollen it may not have enough pressure because it could be
leaking at the cup. I had this problem. You can solve it by using thread
seal tape. Also, if you have a check valve between you yeast bottle and
diffuser you my want to submerge in a cup of watter and see if your CO2
escapes there. Basically any connector may leak and you may want to
check them all until you find a problem.

Dmitri Priimak

Bill Stock wrote:
My bubble counter did not come with any directions. How deep should I place
it in the tank?

I'm not getting any bubbles and there is about 6" of water in the airline.
My C02 reactor (O.J. Container) is swolen but does not seem to be producing
enough pressure to force the water out of the tube. I noticed a slight yeast
smell around the container, so I may have a leak around my tubing seal.

TIA