Old 22-10-2004, 11:45 PM
AJCarroll1019

Default wire question

Hello. I was browsing through a craft store the other day and bought a 50 foot
roll of black wire.i bought it and took it home to wire a juniper that needed
some styling. Being the careless person i am i forgot to check if it was
galvanized. the next morning i went out to water my plants and noticed that the
wire was coated with a layer of bright yellowish brown rust. My question is,
is there a threat to my tree. I assume that as long as it doesnt bite in to the
wood it will be ok but better safe than sorry.
thanks
Aaron