Old 23-10-2004, 02:58 AM
Anil Kaushik

Aaron

Which Ficus species your are asking about? To our experience most ficuses
root easily during the active growth period. Even cuttings more than one
inch thick root easily. But remember to remove most of the leave before
putting it into the rooting medium. Here in India we just put the thick
cuttings in the ground during summer rains and they root within two to three
weeks.

Please let us know the place you are based at.

Anil Kaushik
Bonsai Club (India)
Chandigarh "The City Beautiful"