Old 23-10-2004, 02:15 PM
Jim Lewis

On 23 Oct 2004 at 4:00, AJCarroll1019 wrote:

I. when i first joined the
IBC i created a sig file, does it not show up?

Nope.

What did i do wrong in making
it

If you are using Outlook Express there's a little box you need
to check (TOOLS_OPTIONS_SIGNATURES ---- that's from memory
since I no longer use OE so it may be slightly diff) that says
something to the effect: "check here to automatically add your
signature to every message." Otherwise, use one of the menu
items at the top of your screen (I don't recall which) to
manually add the sig every time. That was the option I used.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - Bonsaiests
are like genealogists: We know our roots!

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++