Old 24-10-2004, 11:00 PM
Katra

In article ,
"Ken Anderson" wrote:

"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message

Then the full heat hit.

I gasped, my eyes started watering, my face got red, and my
nose ran.

Penelope

That, and for me anyhow, I know they're scorchers when my molars go numb and
my ears start ringing. That's just TOO hot!

Sounds like the story I read on one of the lists about they guy that
thought it'd be funny to put Wasabi on the potluck table and tell people
it was guacamole. ;-)

One guy got his revenge tho'...

A few months later, they were passing bottles around while standing
around a campfire. He got out a bottle of grain alcohol, (195 proof
everclear) and pretended to take a big swig. He then passed it to the
moron that had pulled the wasabi joke and he DID take a bit swig!

lol Had a sore throat the whole next day.

I was LMAO when I read that!

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...