Old 25-10-2004, 01:31 AM
Katra

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 17:00:57 -0500, Katra
wrote:

"Ken Anderson" wrote:
"Penelope Periwinkle" wrote in message

Then the full heat hit.

I gasped, my eyes started watering, my face got red, and my
nose ran.

That, and for me anyhow, I know they're scorchers when my molars go numb
and
my ears start ringing. That's just TOO hot!

Sounds like the story I read on one of the lists about they guy that
thought it'd be funny to put Wasabi on the potluck table and tell people
it was guacamole. ;-)

Um, just to clarify, she really didn't realize she had mixed the
hotties with the mild stuff. My sister would *never* do that to
my mother, and my mother would have been serving herself
from the same bunch of poppers that I did.

Penelope

Sorry, I understand it was not deliberate and I apologize if I gave that
impression...

It's just that both correlate as "unexpected surprises". ;-)

K.

--
Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...