Old 25-10-2004, 09:25 AM
Archimedes Plutonium

Sun, 24 Oct 2004 02:48:22 -0500 Archimedes Plutonium wrote:
(most snipped)

So in this light, can we say that sugars are the dual of proteins and
that plants consist on average 70% water, 20% cellulose and 10% other
whereas animals on average consist 70% water, 20% proteins and 10%
other.

Now this may get even more interesting, in that the relationship is not
only a dual complimentary relationship but that it is a *inverse
relationship*.

So let us say the average animal and average plant is the following
content:

Animal-- 70% water with 20% protein and 10% other

Plant-- 70% cellulose with 20% water and 10% other

The inverse is that plants inverse water for cellulose.

But I need some accurate numbers for the above is mostly my own guesswork.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies