Old 25-10-2004, 06:58 PM
len gardener

lol lol andrew,

you must be the mower designers worst nightmare hey lol lol can't help
meself love it great stuff where would the world be without us aussies
sometimes huh lol. i agree lets get back to simplicity. yeh the
testing ground for fools huh like it lol.

wish we lived closer i could use your old b&s ci motor.

keep up the good work

len

snipped
--
happy gardening

my e/mail addies have spam filters you should know what to delete before you send.