Old 26-10-2004, 11:50 AM
Janet Tweedy

Default angelonia seed?

Am I right in thinking that these attractive little plants that seem to
come in quite a few good colours, are produced from cuttings and that
you cannot get seed for them?
I've looked on the web and it doesn't list a supplier to the UK (that I
can see)

I bought several plants latish in the year and they were really good for
filling gaps etc but I would like to grow my own. Do I take these in and
start them again next year for propagating?

The label on one (the pink one) was

Carita Angelonia Carita Deep pink Florensis 03

on the back it says Angelonia Carita Series.
Most of reverse of label in Dutch and German!

janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph