Old 26-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Mike

..
"Bill" wrote in message
I have a parking area that is made from about 6 inches of brick rubble

with
about 2 inches of limestine chippings on top. We need to have the Nov 5th
bonfire somewhere in that area. I'd like to minimise the damage and mess.

Has
anyone any ideas how I can do this?

Bill

Bill don't go too much on the theory that 'heat rises'. It goes down as
well. We had a BBQ and we used the 'Instant BBQ' as sold by Safeway. That
was very good and we used them again, but the first time we used them, I
used my pasting table, with a thick dust sheet cloth over it, and a paving
slab to 'absorb' and downward heat.

WRONG.

It heated the paving slab, scorched the cloth and burnt the pasting table.

Just for your information!!!! and help I hope

Mike