Old 27-10-2004, 12:41 AM
Katra

In article ,
Victor Martinez wrote:

Katra wrote:
Rye grass - Good!

I've always heard the opposite, from the likes of Skip Richter (sp?).
They say the annual grass stresses the perennial grass or something to
that effect.

Well, I have the reverse experience... ;-)
Winter rye always gives me a better lawn.
I don't baby my grass either! I've not rye'd now for
a couple of years and I have very litte perrenial grass
left. I'm hoping to fix that problem without having to
spend a lot of money.

'sides, winter rye looks nice!

Victor, who doesn't have enough grass to have to worry about how it
looks in winter.

Try the winter rye and that might change. ;-)

K.

Ps, of course, part of my problem is a very active border collie......