Old 27-10-2004, 07:32 AM
Brian Watson

"Sacha" wrote in message
k...
On 26/10/04 19:21, in article

,
"Bill" wrote:

I have a parking area that is made from about 6 inches of brick rubble

with
about 2 inches of limestine chippings on top. We need to have the Nov

5th
bonfire somewhere in that area. I'd like to minimise the damage and

mess. Has
anyone any ideas how I can do this?

Sheet of corrugated iron?

High temperatures oxidise corrugated iron and it rusts almost as you watch.

I really can't think of a likely surface that would be unaffected apart
(possibly, from stainless steel.

:-\

And even then, the surface underneath would be scorched by the heat.

--
Brian
"Reality rarely lives up to TV, usually because reality has a smaller budget