Old 27-10-2004, 09:33 PM
Franz Heymann

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Franz Heymann
writes

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
news
Am I right in thinking that these attractive little plants that

seem
come in quite a few good colours, are produced from cuttings and

that
you cannot get seed for them?

Googling on Carita angelonia gives more than 2,000 hits. The very
first one gives completely detailed instuctions for propagating

from
cuttings.

Franz

I saw the sites Franz, As I've just cut them back after flowering

it's
doubtful I'll get any late plant material that's why I was looking

for
seeds. Presumably they are hybrids or don't come true from seed

then?

Sorry, Janet I know nothing about them. I was just curious about the
name after I saw your original note, and decided to find out what they
were by peeping with Google.

Franz