Old 22-10-2004, 11:23 PM
John

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004 15:12:49 -0500, A strange species called "Bob
Alston" wrote:

Take a look at my web site for info on low cost pressurized co2 equipment.
http://members.cox.net/tulsaalstons/...Pressure%20CO2

I decided to go the DIY route after reading a lot of stuff.

I just wondered though, these CO2 & PH permanent tests, are they any
good/accurate for telling how much CO2 is in your tank? Are there any
electronic CO2 meters you can get? I think I'd prefer an electronic
one if it's not too expensive.

I have just put together a 2 little Coke bottle with a modified top.
I do have some of those big glass wine making bottles in my cellar so
I might use them eventually.

I have just used regular yeast at the moment but will probably try get
some of the Champagne type that is better. The wine I still have in
the big bottles has been maturing for quite a while. I think its from
1996 or something like that. I will have to filter it all and put
into proper bottles.

It might be a good idea to be producing some decent wine at the same
time as giving the plants the extra CO2 they need

The only thing I need to do now is find a good method for dissolving
the CO2 to the water.

John