Old 28-10-2004, 01:44 PM
escapee

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:29:56 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
opined:

Anyone who, after 4 years as president, cannot pronounce "nuclear", is not
fit to work at Wal Mart. He's an idiot. There is only one other possible
conclusion: He intentionally mispronounces it in order to pander to the type
of fool who believes in the myth of the evil "Eastern intellectual". In
other words, he's saying to his audience, "See? I'm as dumb as you are, and
that's OK!"

It's NOT OK.

He's too dumb to think to do that. However, the puppet masters who operate his
strings probably laugh behind his back and never mention it to him. How his
wife doesn't insist he learn to say it properly is beyond me. If I say a name
incorrectly my husband tells me, vice versa.

Kerry is either going to win in a landslide because the polls did not include
many of the voters who are not in their scope of possible voters (teenagers and
women), or Bush will once again buy the election. The voting computers are
already ****ed up. Be prepared.