Old 27-10-2004, 11:27 PM
enigma

Default Impeach Bush

"Cereus-validus." wrote in
om:

"To Bush-bashers, it may be the most infuriating
revelation yet from the military records of the two
presidential candidates: the young George W.

Bush
probably had a higher I.Q. than did the young John Kerry"

That might have been true when Kerry was five years old but
he has gotten much smarter since then. Can't say the same
for Dubya.

Did you ever consider that Dubya's daddy might have had the
score doctored? After all, George senior was director of
the CIA at the time and he had access to the records.

i doubt George Sr. had to doctor those records. it's amazing
how alcohol & cocaine use can kill off those braincells.
George Jr. acts very much like a dry drunk...
lee
Old 28-10-2004, 01:44 PM
escapee

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:29:56 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
opined:

Anyone who, after 4 years as president, cannot pronounce "nuclear", is not
fit to work at Wal Mart. He's an idiot. There is only one other possible
conclusion: He intentionally mispronounces it in order to pander to the type
of fool who believes in the myth of the evil "Eastern intellectual". In
other words, he's saying to his audience, "See? I'm as dumb as you are, and
that's OK!"

It's NOT OK.

He's too dumb to think to do that. However, the puppet masters who operate his
strings probably laugh behind his back and never mention it to him. How his
wife doesn't insist he learn to say it properly is beyond me. If I say a name
incorrectly my husband tells me, vice versa.

Kerry is either going to win in a landslide because the polls did not include
many of the voters who are not in their scope of possible voters (teenagers and
women), or Bush will once again buy the election. The voting computers are
already ****ed up. Be prepared.

Old 28-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Doug Kanter

"escapee" wrote in message
[...]

It's likely I'm being really paranoid, but maybe not. I moved to a new place
recently, and sent in a change of address form over a month ago to the board
of elections. As of two days ago, I'd received nothing, so I called them to
be sure I was registered. Turns out they mutated the name of my street,
which put me in a different polling place. Fortunately, I make copies of
important things before I mail them. I took another look at the form. I'd
printed the information so clearly, it could've been used for the top line
of an eye exam chart. So, one of two things happened. Either someone
torpedoed the application because I'm a registered Democrat, or I was the
victim of an unfortunate fact of life in New York: We allow blind people to
do all sorts of things they shouldn't be allowed to, like have a driver's
license, or work at the board of elections.

Old 28-10-2004, 04:58 PM
Anonny Moose

"enigma" wrote in message
. ..

i doubt George Sr. had to doctor those records. it's amazing
how alcohol & cocaine use can kill off those braincells.
George Jr. acts very much like a dry drunk...
lee

Check out this video of Bush from his days as guv of Texas. "One fingered
victory salute" - is that for us? This man now represents the country. I
hide my head in shame....

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

Karen

Old 28-10-2004, 09:09 PM
escapee

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 13:33:59 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
opined:

It's likely I'm being really paranoid, but maybe not. I moved to a new place
recently, and sent in a change of address form over a month ago to the board
of elections. As of two days ago, I'd received nothing, so I called them to
be sure I was registered. Turns out they mutated the name of my street,
which put me in a different polling place. Fortunately, I make copies of
important things before I mail them. I took another look at the form. I'd
printed the information so clearly, it could've been used for the top line
of an eye exam chart. So, one of two things happened. Either someone
torpedoed the application because I'm a registered Democrat, or I was the
victim of an unfortunate fact of life in New York: We allow blind people to
do all sorts of things they shouldn't be allowed to, like have a driver's
license, or work at the board of elections.

I don't think you're paranoid at all. I find it funny that friends of ours who
are registered republicans always vote at the same place, while we (registered
democrats) are constantly changing our voting place for every election, every
year. All of that is moot for us since we now vote the first day of early
voting. So, we've already voted.

this is going to get interesting.

Old 28-10-2004, 09:09 PM
escapee

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 08:58:00 -0700, "Anonny Moose"
opined:

"enigma" wrote in message

i doubt George Sr. had to doctor those records. it's amazing
how alcohol & cocaine use can kill off those braincells.
George Jr. acts very much like a dry drunk...
lee

Check out this video of Bush from his days as guv of Texas. "One fingered
victory salute" - is that for us? This man now represents the country. I
hide my head in shame....

http://static.vidvote.com/movies/bushuncensored.mov

Karen

How Christian.

Old 29-10-2004, 07:50 PM
J. Del Col

enigma wrote in message ...
"Cereus-validus." wrote in
om:

"To Bush-bashers, it may be the most infuriating
revelation yet from the military records of the two
presidential candidates: the young George W.

Bush
probably had a higher I.Q. than did the young John Kerry"

That might have been true when Kerry was five years old but
he has gotten much smarter since then. Can't say the same
for Dubya.

Did you ever consider that Dubya's daddy might have had the
score doctored? After all, George senior was director of
the CIA at the time and he had access to the records.

i doubt George Sr. had to doctor those records. it's amazing
how alcohol & cocaine use can kill off those braincells.
George Jr. acts very much like a dry drunk...
lee

One with mild Korsakoff's Syndrome--memory impairment with confabulation.

J. Del Col
Old 30-10-2004, 02:22 PM

good to be paranoid, but could be plain old **** up too.
http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/oct04/270603.asp
a lot of the problems with registration is people error, the rest... who knows. we
have told our elections people when we vote the "other" people registered at our
house are the previous owners and have moved to Arizona. frankly, I dont think there
is any money for cleaning up (note, not purging) the voting rolls.
Ingrid

"Doug Kanter" wrote:
It's likely I'm being really paranoid, but maybe not. I moved to a new place
recently, and sent in a change of address form over a month ago to the board
of elections. As of two days ago, I'd received nothing, so I called them to
be sure I was registered. Turns out they mutated the name of my street,
which put me in a different polling place. Fortunately, I make copies of
important things before I mail them. I took another look at the form. I'd
printed the information so clearly, it could've been used for the top line
of an eye exam chart. So, one of two things happened. Either someone
torpedoed the application because I'm a registered Democrat, or I was the
victim of an unfortunate fact of life in New York: We allow blind people to
do all sorts of things they shouldn't be allowed to, like have a driver's
license, or work at the board of elections.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.
Old 30-10-2004, 02:24 PM

true. out in Brookfield heavy republican area same place since I started voting.
Milwaukee, dem area they have moved it. altho I do think this place is gonna be it
now forever, it is county community center. Ingrid

escapee wrote:
I don't think you're paranoid at all. I find it funny that friends of ours who
are registered republicans always vote at the same place, while we (registered
democrats) are constantly changing our voting place for every election, every
year. All of that is moot for us since we now vote the first day of early
voting. So, we've already voted.

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List