Old 28-10-2004, 02:33 PM
Doug Kanter

"escapee" wrote in message
On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:29:56 GMT, "Doug Kanter"

opined:

Anyone who, after 4 years as president, cannot pronounce "nuclear", is

not
fit to work at Wal Mart. He's an idiot. There is only one other possible
conclusion: He intentionally mispronounces it in order to pander to the

type
of fool who believes in the myth of the evil "Eastern intellectual". In
other words, he's saying to his audience, "See? I'm as dumb as you are,

and
that's OK!"

It's NOT OK.

He's too dumb to think to do that. However, the puppet masters who

operate his
strings probably laugh behind his back and never mention it to him. How

his
wife doesn't insist he learn to say it properly is beyond me. If I say a

name
incorrectly my husband tells me, vice versa.

Kerry is either going to win in a landslide because the polls did not

include
many of the voters who are not in their scope of possible voters

(teenagers and
women), or Bush will once again buy the election. The voting computers

are
already ****ed up. Be prepared.

It's likely I'm being really paranoid, but maybe not. I moved to a new place
recently, and sent in a change of address form over a month ago to the board
of elections. As of two days ago, I'd received nothing, so I called them to
be sure I was registered. Turns out they mutated the name of my street,
which put me in a different polling place. Fortunately, I make copies of
important things before I mail them. I took another look at the form. I'd
printed the information so clearly, it could've been used for the top line
of an eye exam chart. So, one of two things happened. Either someone
torpedoed the application because I'm a registered Democrat, or I was the
victim of an unfortunate fact of life in New York: We allow blind people to
do all sorts of things they shouldn't be allowed to, like have a driver's
license, or work at the board of elections.