Old 28-10-2004, 10:21 PM
Archimedes Plutonium

And I am also troubled by how to fit the rock-eating microbes into a
PlantKingdom dual to an AnimalKingdom.

This is a challenge because the Plant kingdom is one that lives off the Sun
energy whereas RockEaters live off the chemical energy of rocks and do not
need the Sun.

I prefer to think that Biology is just 2 Kingdoms where one is the dual
compliment of the other and I prefer these two to be just the PlantKingdom
and AnimalKingdom and to fit every species in one or the other.

So RockEaters pose a huge challenge.

Bacteria do not pose a challenge because they are easily classified as
photosynthethic or living off of other biological units as animals, unless
the bacteria are rockeaters.

Viruses do not pose a challenge because they are thought of as transposons
or mobile genes and belong to the same genome which they parasitize.

I suppose the answer to my problem would be to find some way of finding out
which came first on Earth, the Rockeaters or Photosynthetic plants. Which
preceded the other?

Quantum Duality in contrast to Darwin Evolution can create both the
Rockeaters and photosynthetic algae simultaneously and independently as
well as animals. But Darwin Evolution would tend to imply that one came
first and the others were evolved from that one stock.

Perhaps it is just a matter of precisely defining what it means for an
animal to live on other biology already in existence and what it means for
a plant to extract energy from its environment. For both photosynthetic
algae and rockeaters extract energy from their nonliving environment. So
maybe it is just a puzzle because precise definition of extraction of
energy from nonliving environment is not well understood.

Perhaps RockEaters came first and that it is precisely in rocks that
neutrinos are stopped and where their energy content transforms into a
biological living unit of a microbe. And that via Compounding of these
Rockeaters that they gradually became mutated enough that they started to
live not on rock chemistry but on light from the Sun.

Has anyone researched RockEaters to see if they could be compounded to form
a blue-green algae?

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
of the electron-dot-cloud are galaxies