Old 29-10-2004, 02:42 AM

Hi Heather,

Sorry bout your mealie bug problem. Don't even get me started, I
hate those things. As for your waxy plant it sounds like a Hoya.
Absolutely beautiful, tropical, like from Hawaii. Now before I go any
further, quick, run grab this plant and hide it. I had a hoya once and
the dreaded mealies killed it in a matter of days. Remember they hide
every where, the medium, pot, tray, stand, and under the leaves. Keep
this group posted on your progress. I for one want to remember some
treatment for this dreaded bug. I want to start a revolt on them where
when someone screams mealie we all come a runnin with total eradication
on our minds. I'm gonna get me a t-shirt that says I loath, hate,
despise, have no use for mealies. Good luck, go get em!!!! Keep us
posted.

Burr