Old 29-10-2004, 09:13 AM
Frogleg

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 17:50:03 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"KD" wrote

1. How do I store them? Little plastic containers in the cool basement OK?
Should I put them in some sand or something to keep them dry?

2. What about all the little bulblets that are stuck to the sides of most

By the way, when you dig up your bulbs to store them, some of the bulblets
will be left in the soil. In certain conditions, they'll sprout next season,
which may tempt you to leave the big ones in the ground next winter. Don't
do it. Don't ask me how I know this. :-)

^_^ Just because they last over one winter doesn't mean they won't
croak during the next. I had glads coming up all over the place, and
suddenly they all disappeared. Digging up is good insurance.