Old 29-10-2004, 01:48 PM
Alan Walker

Hope: Check out http://aabc.bonsaisite.org/index_html?bit=clubs

Alan Walker

"Hope" wrote in message

Hi, is there anyone here from a local bonsai club? The email
address on the website is bouncing. I would like to come to a
meeting... could someone respond and let me know if it's
possible?
Hope
Gosford NSW

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:03:37 +1000, "Andrew G"
wrote:
Hi Hope,
I probably can't help you here, sorry, but on Saturday I was down
at Erina and went to Erina Fair. In one part there were a couple
of people with Bonsai for sale. Now I can't remember what shop
they were outside of, but it was in the same row of shops as
Gloria Jeans Coffee, in the middle of the walkway (like Gloria
Jeans Coffee). I don't know if they are there on weekends only,
or all the time, but they had some nice bonsai, and they may be
able to help you. Just a shot in the dark anyway.
It may be worth a look.
Good luck
Andrew