Old 27-10-2004, 04:33 AM
Hope

Default Central Coast NSW AUstralia??

hi, is there anyone here from a local bonsai club? The email address
on the website is bouncing. I would like to come to a meeting...
could someone respond and let me know if it's possible?

Hope
Gosford NSW
Old 27-10-2004, 12:03 PM
Andrew G

"Hope" wrote in message
hi, is there anyone here from a local bonsai club? The email address
on the website is bouncing. I would like to come to a meeting...
could someone respond and let me know if it's possible?

Hope
Gosford NSW

Hi Hope,
I Probably can't help you here, sorry, but on Saturday I was down at Erina
and went to Erina Fair. In one part there were a couple of people with
Bonsai for sale. Now I can't remember what shop they were outside of, but it
was in the same row of shops as Gloria Jeans Coffee, in the middle of the
walkway (like Gloria Jeans Coffee). I don't know if they are there on
weekends only, or all the time, but they had some nice bonsai, and they may
be able to help you. Just a shot in the dark anyway.
It may be worth a look.
Good luck

Andrew
--
Mid North Coast
New South Wales

Old 29-10-2004, 10:12 AM
Hope

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004 21:03:37 +1000, "Andrew G"
wrote:

"Hope" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Thanks :-) I know there is/used to be an active Bonsai club in
Gosford, but I don't know when they meet etc... I'll keep my eyes
peeled next time I'm at Erina... thanks

Hope

Old 30-10-2004, 02:13 AM
Bob Nieass

G'day,

The Bonsai Society of the Central Coast are a friendly lot and welcome
visitors interested in Bonsai to there meetings on 2nd tuesday of each
month, not January, 7.30 - 10 pm. Gosford Arts Centre (Edogowa Japanese
Gardens) Webb St East Gosford.

They will be holding an exhibition there on Nov 20 - 21st.

By the way. The Newcastle Bonsai Society has an exhibition next weekend 6 -
7 th Nov. Club Macquarie (formerly the Sulphide Welfare Club), Lake Rd
Cockle Creek between Speers Point and Argenton. All visitors welcome.

I'll be doing a demo each afternoon.

Regards

Bob Nieass
Newcastle (upon Hunter. :-) )

hi, is there anyone here from a local bonsai club? The email address
on the website is bouncing. I would like to come to a meeting...

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++

Old 01-11-2004, 12:03 AM
lynette g smith

If you contact Milton and Shirley Larven phone 43511149, they will be
able to help you. I think Milton is the President.
Lynette
Sydney Australia
[...]

****

****