Old 24-10-2004, 09:57 PM
Jim and Phyllis Hurley

Jerry,

This is a pond ng rather than a political one.

As a rule, this ng does not enter into OT discussions.

When we do, it tends to be with careful identification of an OT post and
without strident advocacy.

By all means find an appropriate political ng for your post.

Jim
Ask me about Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $120+ per child) at: jogathon.net

"Jerry" wrote in message
m...
President Bush is slaughtering the environment!
He has removed laws that protected the air we breath and the water we
drink. He has opened up national forests to major logging and road
building. He is promoting oil and gas drilling in nature reserves.
He has removed laws that protected endangered and threatened species.
He has taken actions that will make the effects of global warming even
worse, leading to more droughts and wildfires in some regions and
serious flooding in others. Basically, he has undone DECADES of work
done by environmentalists and is THE most environmentally destructive
president in history. If you care about life on this planet, DON'T
vote for him.

More info: http://www.bushgreenwatch.org
http://www.environment2004.org http://www.envirovictory.org

How can you help?
1) Vote Kerry - "an environmental champion"
2) Tell as many people as you can about the devastating things Bush is
doing to the environment and encourage them to vote for Kerry.