Old 31-10-2004, 02:32 AM
Salty Thumb

(paghat) wrote in
news
Also, were Micky & Minny Mouse living in sin or were they married, &
if married, where was Minny most of the time, were they separated or
divorced?? And are any of the Disney cartoon characters not mormons
like Disney?

-paghat the ratgirl

I dunno, but I was watching "The King is Born" cartoon (don't ask why)
from Family Home (?) video the other day, and Joseph and Mary were
sleeping in separate beds, Flintstone style. Another thing I found
amusing was how they had the word "Inn" in English conspicuously etched
near the door and how non-Middle Eastern everyone looked.

In other news, I was thinking there may be some truth to what Rush said,
but you would need to replace 'media' with 'Republicans' and 'black etc'
with 'village idiot'.

Here's a Mickey/Minnie Mouse joke, not intended for the underage,
uptight or people with broken scrollbars.

..
..
..
..
..

keep going

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

Mickey Mouse is talking an attorney about divorcing Minnie. After a long
discussion, the attorney shakes his head and says "Mickey, I don't think
that Minnie being 'kind of silly' is valid grounds for a divorce."
Steamed, Mickey replies, "I didn't say she was 'kind of silly', I said
she was ****ing Goofy!!"