Old 30-10-2004, 04:40 PM
Pat Fish1

Default Homage to Indoor Plants

Inviting all to read my missive on the indoor plants, all plucky, bright and
big after a summer outdoors.

With pictures!

http://patfish.blogspot.com/2004/10/...ants-pics.html

Pat Fish/Merryland

Visit My Blog:
http://patfish.blogspot.com/

Old 30-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Cereus-validus.

RUSH LIMBAUGH TRIVIA
http://patfish.blogspot.com/2004/10/...gh-trivia.html

To All Dittoheads. Think you know Rush Limbaugh? Take the test and find out
if your ditto is really an apostrophe.

Why does Rush say Jesse Jackson's name as "Revuhrand" Jackson? - Because he
is a racist jackass!

Why do folks from Rio Linda have such a comprehension problem? - They don't.

When refers to John Kerry, he might say "John F'in Kerry". What does the 'F'
in' stand for and why? - Its a lame attempt at humor. It stands for "future
president"!!!!!

What happened to Rush's hearing? - He went deaf listening to his own BS!

How many times has Rush been married? - To a woman or a man?

Bonus: Is Rush involved with anyone now? Extra point if you know the
rumor. - Yeah, he is having an intense relationship with his left hand.

What did Rush allegedly do wrong during his stint as an ESPN sports
moderator? - He opened his mouth.

Where does Rush live? - In Fantasyland.

What is special about the EIB microphone? - Nothing

At the end of each show hour, where do Rush's broadcast tapes go? - Into an
incinerator.

Who is Snerdly? - Nobody cares.

Is he real? - He is a legend in his own mind.

Why is Rush suing the Palm Beach District Attorney? - To get himself
mentioned on the legitimate news.

Who is Rush's lawyer? - Ketchum N. Cheatem

What is Rush's favorite John Kerry theme song? - I thought you said he went
deaf?

What kind of pet, if any, does Rush own? - A blood sucking leach

What political ideology does Rush hate and why? - Anything that is logical
or the truth because he is a complete jackass.

When will Rush stop doing what he does? - When somebody puts a bullet in his
head

What does Rush tie behind his back just to make it fair? - That's a trick
question. He's never fair or truthful.

What is a "Gorbasm"? - What Al Gore has when Rush gives him oral sex.

Has Rush ever been wrong? List.one point for each time listed when Rush was
wrong. - Another trick question. He has been wrong more times than there are
stars in the heavens. Such a list would be almost infinite.

*****************************

My answers this Thursday but meanwhile, talk amongst yourselves.

posted by Pat Fish-Kaitlyn's Grandma at 7:31 PM

Old 30-10-2004, 08:57 PM
Erma1ina

"Cereus-validus." wrote:

[...]

LOL. What?!! No mention of Rush's backdoor avoidance of the Vietnam-era
draft?

Question: How did chickenhawk Rush Limbaugh avoid the draft?

Answer: ANAL CYST (Hmmm. Between his shoulders?)

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm
Old 30-10-2004, 09:45 PM
Salty Thumb

RUSH LIMBAUGH TRIVIA
http://patfish.blogspot.com/2004/10/...gh-trivia.html

To All Dittoheads. Think you know Rush Limbaugh? Take the test and
find out if your ditto is really an apostrophe.

What did Rush allegedly do wrong during his stint as an ESPN sports
moderator?

Pat's Answer: "He said some football player named McNabb was over-rated.
McNabb is black and Rush was labeled a racist."

What he said was:

"I think the sum total of what you're all saying is that Donovan McNabb
is regressing, he's going backwards. And...I'm sorry to say this, I don't
think he's been that good from the get-go.

"I think what we've had here is a little social concern in the NFL. I
think the media has been very desirous that a black quarterback do well.
They're interested in black coaches and black quarterbacks doing well; I
think there is a little hope invested in McNabb, and he got a lot of
credit for the performance of his team that he really didn't deserve. The
defense carried this team...

"I think he got a lot of credit for the defensive side of the ball
winning games for this team."

Around the same time he was being investigated for fraudulently obtaining
a regulated prescription drug, oxycontin. Of course, you won't find any
mention of that on openly biased or stealthly disguised web sites.
(What's with the Hero worship? Are Democratic sites also this
obsequious?)

My guess is he quit under pressure from ESPN (owned by Disney), realizing
they already had enough commentators spouting inane (but at least
socially acceptable ... ka-ching$$$) drivel, some of whom who had even
won sports championships and some of whom who had already been on the
rehab train, or both (Michael Irvin).

Yeah Donovan "4th and forever but prior to this year couldn't complete a
short pass to save his life" McNabb, son of one of the Chunky-bleech soup
moms.

Old 30-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Cereus-validus.

Limbaugh had been making racist remarks on his show long before that. Making
him a sports commentator on legitimate TV was asking for trouble from the
start. It was like asking Archie Bunker to be the color commentator!!!They
wanted controversy and that's exactly what they got.

The real question for Disney is why does Donald Duck goes around without
pants or underwear and has his three nephews living with him? There should
be an investigation.

Old 31-10-2004, 01:44 AM
hippy gardener

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004 14:57:34 -0500, Erma1ina
wrote:

LOL. What?!! No mention of Rush's backdoor avoidance of the Vietnam-era
draft?

Question: How did chickenhawk Rush Limbaugh avoid the draft?

Answer: ANAL CYST (Hmmm. Between his shoulders?)

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

Dontcha just love them chickenhawks!!!!

Old 31-10-2004, 01:31 AM
paghat

In article ,
"Cereus-validus." wrote:

Limbaugh had been making racist remarks on his show long before that.

Yup. When Trent Lott said the world would be a better place if the
segratationist politics of Strom Thurmon were still in effect, Rush spent
two weeks expanding on why Trent Lott was a brave patriot for telling the
truth.

His most infamous racist quip was when he hung up on a black caller &
said, "Take that bone out of your nose then call me back."

Of the NAACP, Rush instructed them to arrange "riot practices" & to set up
liquor stores in which their people could "practice robberies."

On another show he said, "Ever notice composit pictures of criminals
always look like Jesse Jackson?"

He often adds to his racist remarks something so divorced from reality
that he seems genuinely insane. He said the American Indians mistreated
each other more than any whites mistreated them, "They were savages, they
damn well were, they scalped people" spewed Rush -- then strangely added
"they were out there destroying timber." Say wha??

Rush seems to seriously dislike Indians. On another show he said of Tim
Giago, a Sioux Indian who almost ran for senate but dropped out: "What
happened in the tee-pee is unknown, but when the smoke signals cleared,
Giago was Home on the Range." I suppose it eas meant to be funny. But the
Tim Giago In A Teepee rant was pure tapdancing-******s-&-their-watermelons
style racist stereotyping.

When Spike Lee's Malcolm X was in the theaters & Spike said children ought
to be let out of school for a day to see the film as an American history
lesson, Rush commented that the history lesson wouldn't be complete unless
the children were instructed to "Loot the theater on the way out," then
burn the theater down.

When Madonna gave birth to a half-Latino baby, Rush said on his show that
she had given birth to a future gang member.

When St Louis built a rail line to East St Louis, Rush mocked them for the
folly of connecting the white part of the city up to the black part,
because "nobody wants to go there."

When a black woman phoned in to say that black people just want to be
heard, Rush hung on her & said, "They are 12 percent of the population.
Who the hell cares?"

But I guess doing his usual schtick, if done on television to middle
america, is different from doing it on the radio for trailer trash, or
he'd be in the news as a racist about once a month.

Making
him a sports commentator on legitimate TV was asking for trouble from the
start. It was like asking Archie Bunker to be the color commentator!!!They
wanted controversy and that's exactly what they got.

Rush said specifically as his idea of proof that McNabb was a worse
football player than his stats indicate: "What we've had here is a little
social concern in the NFL. The media has been very desirous that a black
quarterback do well." This was a strange comment, not really sensible
enough to be as definitively racist as it definitively stupid. It seemed
to imply that black football players dominate the sport because the NFL
has a liberal agenda to assist black people who aren't really very
talented, & liberal sports reporters uphold the NFL agenda.

In case someone scratching their head decided Rush had merely taken too
much Vicadin that day & was speaking from within his hallucinations, he
took the time to explain himself in more certainly racist terms a couple
days later:

"The sports media, being liberals just like liberal media everywhere, have
a desire that black quarterbacks excell, so that their claims that blacks
are being denied opportunity can be validated."

The "what I MEANT to say" statement remained stupid & irrational, & does
SEEM to be the rant of a racist mind. Apparently we're supposed to realize
that black guys are actually TERRIBLE at sports, especially football,
except the liberal media, in cahoots with the liberal-social-agendized
NFL, makes black guys out to be good at sports though they're actually not
any good (compared to what?).

What's most clear is that Rush Limbaugh lives in an alternative universe
where sports reporters are liberals, the NFL is a liberal political
organization, the "media" including himself & all of Fox News are all
liberals, & if all these liberals would just stop misrepresenting things
out of misguided social concerns we'd all realize black guys suck at
sports.

If the mere thought of this pillhead racist moron's popularity is
upsetting, then this article should cheer you up:
http://www.whitehouse.org/news/2003/100203.asp

The real question for Disney is why does Donald Duck goes around without
pants or underwear and has his three nephews living with him? There should
be an investigation.

Also, were Micky & Minny Mouse living in sin or were they married, & if
married, where was Minny most of the time, were they separated or
divorced?? And are any of the Disney cartoon characters not mormons like
Disney?

-paghat the ratgirl

-from Peter Newell's "Wild Flowers"
Old 31-10-2004, 07:59 AM
Avalanche

I know only two days left, but this is gardening?

Old 31-10-2004, 12:01 PM
Cereus-validus.

Finally a dittohead speaks up!!!

Trick or treat?

Rush Limbaugh is a big fat jerk.

What happens in two days, besides the elections, you turn into a liberal
democrat?

Old 31-10-2004, 01:10 PM
Salty Thumb

Avalanche wrote in
:

I know only two days left, but this is gardening?

Every now and then a gardener has to stop and pull out some weeds.

Old 31-10-2004, 03:43 PM
J. Del Col

wrote:

LOL. What?!! No mention of Rush's backdoor avoidance of the Vietnam-era
draft?

Question: How did chickenhawk Rush Limbaugh avoid the draft?

Answer: ANAL CYST (Hmmm. Between his shoulders?)

http://www.snopes.com/military/limbaugh.htm

Dontcha just love them chickenhawks!!!!

Question: What's the difference between Rush Limbaugh and the Hindenburg?

Answer: One is a flaming Nazi gasbag. The other is a dirigible.

J. Del Col

[IMG] code is On

indoor pond plants John Rutz Ponds 7 23-11-2003 05:32 PM
Crotons make for easy care indoor plants? [email protected] Gardening 10 16-10-2003 01:32 PM
Good indoor plants for bachelor? [email protected] Gardening 9 29-04-2003 10:08 AM
anyone know any good *indoor* plants for the hornsby area karma_2120 Australia 1 24-04-2003 06:08 AM
Good indoor plants for bachelor? [email protected] Gardening 0 22-04-2003 02:20 AM