Old 31-10-2004, 01:44 AM
J Fortuna

Steve,
What a good idea you had there. :-) And Mike actually did it. And it
produced the foreseen result of bringing Mick out of wherever it is he has
been hiding. So I am guessing he is ok. Even if in a bad mood.
Joanna

"Steve" wrote in message

J Fortuna wrote:
........................... Whatever happened to Mick? He hasn't been

around
lately, and I don't remember seeing any posts of his after the latest of

the
Florida hurricanes. Does anyone know if Mick is

My goodness, you are right. I just checked and it has been a full 6
weeks since Mick has posted anything.
Quick!! Somebody post some pictures to see if he is here. ;-)

Seriously, I hope he is OK.

Steve